- Category: NAMM Articles
- Published: Tuesday, 16 May 2017 03:28
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 7956
Our Wholesale Funds
Nomura Global Shariah Strategic Growth Fund ("NGSSGF")
We created the NGSSGF to Personalise your Pension Planning by making it Simple, Affordable and Transparent. The NGSSGF is a multi-asset strategy fund investing in Global Shariah Equities and Malaysian Islamic Fixed income (Sukuk). The NGSSGF uses a proprietary framework to identify and invest in global companies who are ‘Future Winners’.
Personalising Your Pension Planning
The NGSSGF presents investment solutions that are simple, affordable, and transparent to help Malaysians meet their financial goals. Prioritising our investors’ interests, we help our investors regain control of their portfolio by staying on top of markets and their investments.
The 4 Pillars of the NGSSGF
1. Invest Global
We recognise the need to adapt to a rapidly changing world. The NGSSGF identifies companies that have the ability to grow sustainably and independently. Leverage on our expertise and infrastructure, to gain exposure to these best of breed, global champions.
2. Invest Better
Navigating the booms and busts of the market cycles can be tedious, technical, and time consuming.. We appreciate that not all investors have the time to monitor the markets and continuously adjust their portfolios. The NGSSGF strives to simplify your investment journey by putting in the effort, effectiveness, and efficiency of our proprietary multi-asset framework, to optimise asset allocation.
3. Better Affordability
The NGSSGF has a sales charges of 0%, compared to other funds which can charge up to 5% of the initial investment amount. We offer our investors a competitive annual management fee:
- Class A: Up to 1.20% per annum
- Class B: Up to 1.50% per annum
Please refer to the NGSSGF’s Information Memorandum dated 22 May 2020 for all fees and charges relating to the Fund
4. Better Relationship
Our fund manager will directly communicate with investors periodically on the progress, positioning, and strategy of the fund. In this way, we aim to ensure investors have more control over their portfolio and kept up-to-date on their investments
The NGSSGF Manager
Hisham Hamzah is a Portfolio Manager at the Developed Markets Equity team at NAMM since 2017. He currently manages developed market equities investment portfolios.
Hisham honed his skills in the UK for over a decade by:
- Being part of the European Long Only Strategy at Lansdowne Partners, a hedge fund based in London
- Covering the Public Listed European Transport sector (Airlines and Logistics) at Redburn Partners
- Performing the role of an Executive in audit and transaction services, at Ernst & Young UK
Hisham is a CFA Charter Holder and a Chartered Accountant (CA). He graduated from the University of Warwick and has a First Class degree in BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
Save the Date: Exclusive Webinar
Lastly, we invite investors to join our Exclusive Webinar where you will be introduced to the NGSSGF! We welcome queries about The 4 Pillars or any investment-related questions
We can also arrange for a private session of up to 15 investors. Our marketing team will be happy to assist.
We look forward to helping you personalise your pension planning!
How to invest?
- We distribute SGF (Class B) through our online partner, FSMOne Malaysia
- If you are interested to invest in SGF (Class A), contact our Client Service Department at +603-20276688 or email us at email@example.com
SGF Class A
- Minimum Initial Investment: RM500,000 or such other amount as the Manager may prescribe from time to time
- Management Fee: Up to 1.20% per annum of the NAV of the Fund attributable to Class A
SGF Class B
- Minimum Initial Investment: RM10,000 or such other amount as the Manager may prescribe from time to time
- Management Fee: Up to 1.50% per annum of the NAV of the Fund attributable to Class B